Regular Expressions Settings
Regular Expressions Settings page has several global options related to regular expressions, as well as allows you to manage named regular expression classes.
- ‘.’ (Dot) metacharacter does not match null character ('\0')
- Specify that the . metacharacter will not match a null character.
- ‘.’ (Dot) metacharacter does not match newline character ('\n')
- Specify that the . metacharacter will not match a newline character.
- Non-escaped white-space is not significant
- Specify that non-escaped white-space characters in a regular expression are ignored.
See also the Creating and Managing Classes section for more information.