Read/Write Multiple Registers Rollout (response)
This rollout is used to configure Read-Write Multiple Registers function response parameters.
Below are the steps you need to perform to configure the Read-Write Multiple Registers function response parameters properly.
- Enter the number of registers value in Register Count field. It can be a number from 0 to 120. See the registers added into the list or removed from it. By default, all of them have 0 value.
- To change the value of register, do the following: select the register in the list, enter register value into Register Value field, click the Set button (or press ENTER).
- Repeat previous step until you've finished.
Note: you can use “fast register entering” method. It is used when there is a large number of registers. Repeat these steps:
- Select the first register in list.
- Enter register value into the Register Value edit box.
- Press the ENTER key. The highlighted register's value will be updated and the next register becomes active. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each remaining register.
The context menu offers you the following functions:
- Save to file
- Saves all entered register values to comma-separated file (.CSV).
- Load from file
- Loads register values from comma-separated file (.CSV).