Get Comm Event Log Rollout (response)
This rollout is used to configure Get Comm Event Log function response parameters. It consists of Status field, Message Count field, Event Count field and list of events.
Below are the steps you need to perform to configure the Get Comm Event Log function response parameters properly.
- Enter status value into Status field. Status is a number from 0 to 65535.
- Enter message count value into Message Count field. It can be a number from 0 to 65535.
- Enter event count value into Event Count field. It can be a number from 0 to 245.
- Click on any other control to confirm the event count value. See the events added into list or removed from it. By default, all of them have 0 value.
- To change the value of event, do the following: select the event in a list, enter event value into Event Value field, click the Set button (or press ENTER).
- Repeat previous step several times until you've finished.
Note: you can use “fast register entering” method. It is used when there is a large number of registers. Repeat these steps:
- Select the first event in a list.
- Enter event value into the Event Value field.
- Press the ENTER key. The highlighted event value will be updated and the next register becomes active. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each remaining register.
The context menu offers you the following functions:
- Save to file
- Saves all entered event values to comma-separated file (.CSV).
- Load from file
Loads event values from comma-separated file (.CSV).