Write Multiple Registers Rollout
This rollout is used to configure Write Multiple Registers function parameters. It consists of Starting Address field, Number of Registers field and a list of registers. A register is a 16-bit value.
Below are the steps you need to perform to configure the Write Multiple Registers function parameters properly.
- Enter the starting address value in the Starting Address edit box. Starting Address is a number from 0 to 65535.
- Enter the number of registers in the Number of Registers edit box. It can be a number from 0 to 120. See the registers added to the list or removed from it. By default, all of them have a zero value.
- To change the value of register, select it in the list, then enter the register value into the Register Value edit box and click the Set button (or press the ENTER key).
- Repeat the previous step for each register.
Note: you can use “fast register entering” method. It is used when the number of registers is too big. Repeat these steps:
- Select the first register in list.
- Enter register value into the Register Value edit box.
- Press the ENTER key. The highlighted register's value will be updated and the next register becomes active. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each remaining register.
The context menu offers you the following functions:
- Save to file
- Saves all entered register values to comma-separated file (.CSV).
- Load from file
- Loads register values from comma-separated file (.CSV).